Custom Aerials: Commercial / Industrial
Cathedral City Marketplace,
Aerial photographs for commercial and industrial property are usually taken
from a low, medium, or high angle. (See Sample
) There are many reasons why our customers use aerial photographs of
their commercial or industrial property, but the one of the main reasons seems to be
Pride-Of-Ownership (where their aerial is hung on the wall of a conference room for everyone to
see). It can also be a useful tool in meetings to point out specific areas of concern.
Listed below are a few additional reasons aerials are used for commercial and industrial property:
- Property layout management
- Ingress and egress (roads or driveways in and out)
- Parking lot management and repair, drainage, etc.
- Freeway and major thoroughfare accessibility
- Roofing problems, i.e., drainage, repair, etc.
- Overall condition of wall coverings
- Landscape condition
- Future planning
- Existing property
- Adjacent properties
Bayside Office Building,
Newport Beach, CA
Buellton Self Storage,
PG&E Gas Plant on the Colorado River, Needles, CA
Call Warren White at 805-709-8455 to discuss your project, or email firstname.lastname@example.org